Flarity 631 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Any child from this ship.

And what would think Flarity child would look like and act

They'd look like a pony.

No clue beyond that. Coat and mane colours seem to have only a passing relationship with those of the parents. Despite all the theoretical fandom child artwork always directly cloning colouration from the parents, there's more variation in canon. Both Rarity and Flutters are canonically pretty. So their magical lesbian spawn has a pretty good chance of being attractive, one would think.

Personality could be anything. Even if you subscribe to nature over nurture. Rarity and Fluttershy are pretty much on polar opposite sides of the personality scale.

The alternate possibility is, of course, that filly Celestia was their daughter who got magically transported back in time a thousand years.

*LOUD SQUEALING OCCURS* I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS. A CHANCE TO TELL ALL OF MY FANFOALS.

[I apologize for the quality, as I drew this a few months ago and it is in need of being redone]

Meadow Sweet: A generally kind young mare, Meadow is a researcher of nature, devoted to finding new ways to help trees and plants grow stronger and be able to survive in urban places such as Manehatten. While not shy like her mother Fluttershy, she's a bit of an introvert and gets absorbed in her studies, often staying inside on a study binge for days. Meadow tends to be a little awkward around other ponies, however.

Elegant Essence: A vain and snobby individual, Essence is what occurs when you take Rarity's bad points and multiply them times ten. She is an arrogant, superficial mare with little to no concept of kindness or generosity. Her talent is creating perfumes and smell-enhancing potions.

Caspian: A romantic at heart, he's a bit girlier than other colts and tends to be quiet and shy, his timid nature inspired by his phobia of his elder sister, Elegant Essence. Caspian is a colt, though, and as such he has an aversion to "icky" fillies that aren't his mothers or Meadow Sweet.

Nya-ha. That enthusiasm is adorable.

...though Caspian is totally not a pony name.

2466375 / 2466413 / 2466935 WAIT GUYS HOW DID WE FORGET ABOUT THIS? :rainbowlaugh:

Neither is Joe. Your point?

2466935 These are cuter than cute. :rainbowkiss: Me gusta.

Clearly it is, a pony is officially named that. :trollestia:

Besides, you don't actually expect a pony in Joe's line of work to give his real name, would you?

I know. nurture over nature is what i believe

But are Parent do influence us..

So how in what is child Influence by parent and this does was spell that make therm is new or old.

Because if it new then Media Circus is bound to happen

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13