Flarity 631 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I've been stuck in a bit of a rut lately, being unable to find the motivation to write despite having at least a dozen unfinished stories. So, I figured that I would take commissions for short stories to push myself into writing more. Since this group's theme is Rarishy, that'll be the theme here too.

So, if you have an idea for a short story, post them here and I'll see what I can do with them.

Just keep in mind that I'm really new to this and that, while I am not against writing mature content or even outright clop, I cannot guarantee the quality of that (or any other) kind of fics. And I will reserve the right to alter or refuse a commission, but I will at least explain myself if I do.

The stories might take a while to make, but I'll be making a new story on my profile (my first in fact) to keep them all in when they're done. There I'll add whomever commissioned it, as well as individual content tags.

EDIT: The first commission is up now. Here it is.

This is just a random idea, but...
Maybe if Fluttershy found out that Rarity was anorexic and she takes care of her?(This would be in their late teens because I doubt Rares would be insecure enough to develop an eating disorder at the age she is in the show)

4679917 Sure I think I can do that. Might take some time though since I need to brush up on the causes, effects, treatments and so forth, but I can manage that I think.

4679926 cool! And I have a title that you could use: 'Slim Chances'(because Rarity would be horrifyingly slim but it also fits into the theme of romance)

4680029 Okay, so the story is done (in record time too). Unfortunately I can't publish it since it's only 700 words. Do you want me to send it over or something? Or do you want to wait?

4680548 umm...could I do both?:twilightsheepish:
Could I see what it's like now and then...maybe suggest some things that could make it longer?

4680589 Sure, do you want me to just post it here or send it to you? (Sorry about the delay, it was pretty late over here.)

4681751 PM it, please:pinkiehappy:

4749735 Sure. I'll see what I can do.

Yup. Seconds commission should be up now too, so I'm free right now.

4756333 Cool. So... how do you feel about mature fics?

4756454 From my original post:

Just keep in mind that I'm really new to this and that, while I am not against writing mature content or even outright clop, I cannot guarantee the quality of that (or any other) kind of fics. And I will reserve the right to alter or refuse a commission, but I will at least explain myself if I do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16