The Cadanceverse 268 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

First off I wanna say, thank you all for writing this universe! Loved it ever since I read Busting Boasts. But can I ask a question? What's the official order for uni?

I second this.

Well Its far from official but I guess the following: -

The Music of Ponyville (Obviously)
Generosity Games (Set 1 month after Music)
Busting Boasts
Flight of the Parasprite (set more of less at random but the arrival of the princess would have been mentioned earlier given it was a big thing)
Song of Silver (The cutesinara is noted as being a month later in Boasts)
The Race that ate friendships (Set 6 months after Music)

Bizet Carman is a bit of an oddity there was talk that it was an in universe fan fiction which may or may not be based on actual events so could be placed anywhere or no where.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

2302204: This accords with what I think.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Octavia Sings the Blues is 1 month after MoP. Let's say it's right before GG.

I don't know if you want to use your magic powers to make this threat sticky and possibly locked.

You could make the bible thread sticky as well.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

2513919 now that I think about it, BB had Diamond Tiara's cutecenara taking place 1 month after BB, not Tootsie's. So SS could happen anytime. I'd actually move it earlier on, maybe one or two weeks after MoP, thereby letting Octavia Sings the Blues happen just a few weeks later. OStB seems like an 'early' fic to me, since Octy and Bluenote are still working out kinks in their friendship and all. :-)

Fine, that makes sense particularly with her biting Bluenotes head off.

Do you want me to edit my list above or do you want to create a new locked thread to keep track of this as the universe grows?

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3185252 : I'll create a new locked thread or post or somesuch later today.

Actually I've been thinking about it and there might be a few continuity problems with Blues coming before Race (and race is sort of fixed 6 months in), mostly about Titchy. In Race Bluenote seems to have only just met him (she doesn't know his name) and has only just given him the whistle.

Do we notch this up to early instalment weirdness or would you like me to try and change race a bit to fit? (I agree that Blues seems an early story).

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

3185937 : I interpreted that as Bluenote having trouble recognizing Titchy because the Scratch family is huge, and many of them have similar coat/mane colors, so Bluey just has trouble telling them apart (particularly members without their marks).

However, if you want to change it to fit better, that's fine by me. :-)

Well I can live with that, although it seems a little odd she doesn't recognise a foal she's foalsat / taught. Hopefully its not thing for her :pinkiehappy:

Now Twist you're here to learn the xylophone right?
I'm Silver Spoon
Really? Are your sure?
Yes!

I've made a few changes to the Titchy introduction scene in race now.

Bluenote is teasing Titchy about not knowing his name and I've removed a few references suggesting this is the first time she sat for him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13