Sunset Shimmer 4,925 members · 6,762 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I have recently moved in with my GF lately, and since she insisted, I refreshed the harddrive on the computer. While I'm glad we did that, I have a small problem...I can't find my Office Disc that I need to reinstall Word yet. I've been using Google Docs some, but for some reason the spell check through it just doesn't want to work for me. So I am hoping someone can do me a favor and spell check a couple chapters I have posted on here, one and almost another done for my current Sunset fic that I have uploaded, but haven't made public yet. I also have another Sunset story that I am working on because of a request I took that will be titled Officer's Daughter. As soon as I find my Office disc I will be able to handle spell and grammar checks on my own, but until then, I would be eternally thankful if some pony could help fix the problems on a few chapters. If interested, let me know and I will send a link and password to get to the chapters here on the site. :twilightsmile:

I don't mind helping either. Divide and conquer, perhaps?

4010041 Thanks, I sent the addresses and password. :twilightsmile:

4010072 Thanks, I'll send the addresses and password to you also if you want to take a look. :twilightsmile:

4010147 Thank you, do you know how good it is. Also, is there any adware in it?

4010160 It is very good, and it is not adware. It is completely free.

4010164 Thanks, I'll download it and give it a try. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9