Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Who are you? Where do you come from? What is your story? Are we doing RP dialog in normal font and real-talk in italics? Anyone who's interested, want to take a moment and introduce yourself? Sometimes make pretend on the internet can be fun.

Yes, non RP in italics.

Oh we can actually come up with identities for our student personas?

It isn't as if Airstream has explicitly forbidden it as far as I know. That seems like enough of a reason to get creative

GODDAMMIT RANDOM, YOU JUST HAD TO BRING THAT VIDEO UP.

My name is Random. What did you expect?

Nice things, I expected nice things.

Now I need to come up with a character. What have you done!?

Edit: In other notes we're almost all here. Discounting Stone Knight and Airstream the group has eight people in it.

So who and where are the other two?

Dunno, but we could always look at everyone before he wrapped up the comments in the post offering these classes.

Looking at the orginal thread he actually closed it off after eleven people joined.

The people who aren't memebers yet are: Cryeni, AbsoluteLunacy, and Serifina

Edit: Went and checked their profiles, they've all been on in the last day or so.
I'm creepy:pinkiecrazy:

1209752 I'm not entirely sure what to do for my character either.

To the pony creator!

Well yeah, however I am artistically challenged so it's the best I can do for a visualization.

1210009 I'll probably just come up with a backstory.

Bit difficult considering from what I can gather, we're either in the past or the future of the sunfall universe.

Reasonably sure it's the latter.

I just realized my only OC is an earth pony and the only thing special about him is that he doesn't need to sleep if the sun doesn't rise. :/

How does that kind of thing help with living life?

I set it in a world where suddenly time stops and he has to go fix things. It's very vague, but I wrote a story on it.

1210084 You might want to make a unicorn OC.
1210081 True, but if you just come up with a personality and where they're from it should be fine.

I know that, I was just pointing out that I hadn't realized until now that I don't have one.

For the record, I didn't get a message informing me about classes or linking to the group - and it had slipped my mind that classes started on the first, so I didn't think to ask. Also, I check in on the site multiple times throughout a day anyway, since I can read stuff on my phone, iPad, whatever. Fortunately for me, I already have an OC - that's her in my picture!

I'll start.
My name is Zaxus of the Clan Gravekeeper of Hollow Shades. We're a big non-noble family that runs the big graveyard; the one that is Hollow Shades' most defining landmark. It's actually very peaceful and quiet, in spite of the occasional necromancer or lost soul. Even in those cases, the Clan Vigil (the over notable family of Hollow Shades) sort it out before it becomes a big problem. Despite getting most of our business from out of town, Hollow Shades likes to keep internal affairs (The necromancer attacks for one) internal. I wouldn't be surprised if even an old paladin like Stone Knight who specializes in soul repression hasn't heard of us. The Clan Gravekeeper: We patiently await your patronage.

I'm one of them. You can also figure it out by using the members page. :twilightsmile:

As for OC's, mine is actually a pegasus and I intend to attend class as him whenever I'm actually available to come to class... which isn't often. I totally missed the last class and only just read it today.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26