Collegia Arcana 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 55

*Leaves the classroom*
An essay already?!

1203792 It caught me off guard, that's for sure. It's not that much to write though.

I guess, but essays tend to bring out the Twilight in me. The panicky kind.

1203903 Yah, I got a little worried when he mentioned it.

It isn't even an essay. More like a reiteration of what stuff is.

Comment posted by Stone Knight deleted Jul 2nd, 2013

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Uh, hello? Are you attending this class too?

I AM EVERYWHERE. I AM ETERNAL.

Get outta here, you joker.

*Disappears in a rush of black flame*

You haven't been to Hollow Shades, have you?

Welp, nothing else to do but wind down before outlining this summary. Quite a lot to take in. Guess I'll see you guys later.

My father for one. Hahahaha, but seriously that old village is haunted.

Is anyone else excited for the translation assignment?

1217240 Yes! I actually already figured out the first four words. I'm going to have to sit down and figure out the other four pretty quick, too.

I'm going to work on the first four in the morning. Right now I have to acknowledge the friends that have been messaging me this entire time.

1217259 Oh, I have to finish making dessert for the festivities tomorrow, and that'll be complicated, but I think I can spare the time to finish my translations.

Yeah. I get up early though, so I'm constantly running out of things to do while I wait for the rest of my family to be awake.

1217275 I, uh, don't know what this "early" thing is. I'm kind of a late-night filly. I'm often up well past midnight.

I'm up right around five in the morning. I do have to compensate by going to bed by nine, ten at the latest,

1217293 Oh, heavens. Even when I had to be up that early, I never liked it. When you wake up, I'm usually only asleep for, oh, two hours or so. If that.

I'm doing them right now and I think there are spaces in next four.

1217366 There definitely are. Once you put in spaces, it begins to make a heck of a lot more space. Otherwise, the first word makes no sense at all! Nor the second word. It seems to be a full sentence, in fact.

All of them? Also for the first one on the second page, there are two "Rej"s correct?

1217378 I'm through the first three lines worth, and it all connects as a sentence so far. I'm working on the last line, now.

Well what did everyone think of the history lesson?

Any ideas for a spell? I have two, both are rather unpleasant.

*shuts door*
*remembers that Professor had an idea for midterm*
Oh Luna no.

Why did you have to do that?

I am so going to fail any kind of test he makes...

*walks away, head hung in shame*

Yours are unpleasant?

For the past hours and a half I've been figuring out ways I can combined two opposite runes in such a way that they will spectacularly react and THEN devoting time to ways I can direct said reactions.

My conclusion is that I should never be given magical powers

*Finds the classroom door locked*
*Looks around awkwardly for a minute before choosing a spot to sit down*

I don't think he's coming today. Bronycon probably wore him out.

Unspoken Rule of College # 6: If the professor doesn't show up in 15 minutes after class is supposed to start, you can leave.

Unspoken where? That was the first thing I ever heard in my first class and it came from the professor's mouth.

Yeah be that as it may, what class of magic user do you think you fit?

I heard it my freshman year in college and it was one of my classmates. I guess I mixed up unspoken with unwritten, hehe.

Paladin, prolly.

Kay, he's not showing up. Bah, tuition down the drain for nothing.

That's groovy, any more specific thoughts on that or just Paladin?

Maybe Mage? Vitrumes like experimenting and I'm a scientist at heart. Fiddling with potions and such sounds like a grand time to me. :derpytongue2:

I probably lean towards mage more than anything else. The mysteries of the arcane are just great fun, and I would also consider myself a science guy.

Welp, it doesn't look like he's coming so I guess I'll see you later then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 55