Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Hello, and this is the admins once again.

First off, I would like to introduce a new Admin, Eru lluvatar. Congratulations to you. You are now an official Admin. Also, keep in mind, that there are three Admins here for this group, which are, TheKnight21js, MidnightBloom, and now, Eru lluvatar.

Now, I have been asked if there was a way for users to become an Admin. I was also told there should be more Admins. Well, I talked it over with MidnightBloom, and our plans are, that there will be more Admins. However, not right now, but our plans are that as the group grows and get more members, we will apoint new Admins. Our goal is to get over 100 members, and maybe when we reach 100 members, we will discuss how we will apoint new Admins for the group. Which brings me to my next thing.

Me, MidnightBloom, and Eru lluvatar has done our best to spread the word about the group's existence. Now, we would like for you members to do the same. This is simply if you want to do it. We would like for you guys to do your best to spread the word about the group as much as possiable. Like I said, we want to get as many members as possible. So, if you can, please try to spread the word about this.

One last thing before I end this thread and you can comment on it, that if anyone can make a better banner, please, don't be afraid to do so. I would gladly try to get a new banner for this group. If anyone out there can make one, then go ahead.

Other then that, enjoy this group.

~TheKnight21js, MidnightBloom, and Eru lluvatar

Cornflaturations, Eru!

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1137155 you'll never no.

1137107 a new banner? Hmm. Get up a picture of the justice league show!

Congratulations, Eru!
Long may you rain

Melkor
Group Admin

Thanks, I'll try my best.:pinkiesmile:

That is pretty cool, though this is the Nostalgic group, so it might be too specific to do that that. We want to cover the general area, not just one show.

Melkor
Group Admin

So this is what we have now. I think it would look better if it was just one, instead a few filling the space.

I looked around a bit and this is what I came up with.
My personal favorite.

This one is only ok, but if we could find a good variation of Toonami that would be awesome.

If nopony comes up with a widely approved banner by Friday I'll work on one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10