Equestria Girls. NEVER HAPPENED 110 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

......That still hate Sunset shimmer?Yup,i prefer her as a villain ,honestly :applejackunsure:

4431778 Sunset Shimmer could have been a great villain but EQG ruined everything.

4431778 to be honest her so called change was rush you a person doesn't change overnight heck Zuko of Avatar took 3 seasons literally

4431778 I hate her as a villain and I specially hate her reformed.

4431778 I'll prefer any Sunset Shimmer over the one we got in EqG 1.

4431778 One of my friends liked her until recently with all the "Forgive me I did something bad forgive me please!" But yeah I liked her as a villain until the movie cane out and wasted her.

I could honestly care less. As far as "villains" go, she couldn't possibly be more generic. In fact, all the villains of the show suck donkey dicks except for Discord. He's the only one with any real three dimensional qualities. I actually like Trixie, but I consider her less a villain in that she's only mildly antagonistic and more rivalrous to the Mane Six than anything.

4432865 True ,but think about it. Now she looks like a drama queen,she's always :"I'm not the same girl as before!My past is not today!All hate me!I'm changed!", i find this annoying.And what i find more annoying?That the cast on the song put """"wings""""" in her,really?She just helped the mane 6 to sing a song :facehoof: .Twilight did more in 4 seasons and she worked hard for arrive to the wings .I see her as an high school superficial girl stereotype,nothing more.And i find her really overrated.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8