Equestria Girls. NEVER HAPPENED 110 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 105 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 105
Comment posted by Azrael the alicorn deleted Jul 27th, 2014

So, here at last we get to see the villains of this movie... yay :facehoof:

This clip makes me wonder why isn't Sunset with the HuMane 5 and Twilight in ALL the others clips we have watched.
I wonder if it has something to do with bringin Twilight Sparkle back to the human world.
And why those amulets that the Dazzlers wears reminds me of the amulet of the alicorn?

Okay that song is bad

3484069 This movie is called Rainbow Rocks, right? Then why does this sound like a Britney Spears song?

Oh, fuck you.

So, im an idiot. I have posted a link for the song and not the actual real clip.
So here it is. Sorry for the mistake.

We finally get to know the Dazzlings a bit better (about time).
What are your thoughts?

3553989 Is really that bad? I haven't watched the clip, i prefer wait once the full thing will come out on the tube.

3554037 Without giving out Spoilers: yes, yes it is... :facehoof:

3554064 Because when i saw the pics from this clip i thought myself "Ehi, they are actually introducing a little the villain instead of making them appaer out the fucking nowhere, who knows, maybe the writer will give them a better personality than Sunset".
Can you spoiler it for me? Pretty please :fluttershysad::pinkiesad2:

Hate to say it but they sound like they might be better than Sunset Shimmer and Chrysalis. Mainly because it looks like they want food. The problem so fr is that I have no idea what they are. Changelings or witches are my guesses
then again do like villains who have musical theme to them. I even have a Commander Keen OC who's a bad singer who wants to steal the perfect singing voice.

3554112 They did appear out of nowhere, during the time of demon Sunset no less. Supposedly they are sirens, the ones who feed on emotions whenever they sing thanks to jewels that they posses, from Equestria who were banished to the same world that Sunset escaped to, they saw the Rainbow Ex Machina being used on Sunset and decided to go on a taking over the world conquest.

I'm not kidding...

Sirens! that's what hey are. Wonder what they did to deserve banishment.

3554213 Betcha they won't explain what they did.

Where do i even begin describe the things that are wrong with this?
I think im gonna write down a new entry for my blog.

If it will ever be showed how the things went it's gonna be on the comic book. I don't care if i can read it or less without paying. If you have an answer for the shit you have written in the movie, say that right now and spare the viewers to get distracted by such huge plot-hole.
Now im just curious to know how the guys who wrote the comic will try to give us an answer the huge amounts of plot-holes that clip just showed.

I can't help but wonder why Sunset is in the latest clips but dosen't appear nowhere in the first one that i've posted here.
It's nice to see her actually be here and act differently, but i would a lot more if she didn't keep acting like a crybaby.

Am I the only one who finds this extremely creepy?

Is it just me or do you think they are showing too much of the movie?

3575543 Oh dear, what are the problems with this clip?
I thought that maybe this one was at least avarage. Probably just fooling myself, cause i can't belive that is possible to this to sucks even worst than the first. That would be like couinting to
One thing i have noticed of the animations is that where the faces of the "Human" females are mostly the same, the males looks all weird.

3575515 Funny when you think of how the trailer for once didn't show a lot from the movie unlike the first one. You would think that Hasbro would have learned the lesson this time, and instead...

3584216 You're my freaking hero.

Another clips with Sunset in it. I wonder if she is gonna be in more scene than i thought.

Oh, and Ass Entry is creppy, self-centered douchebag who dosen't give a crap about the safety of Twilight original world and he wants her to be with him.
Oh, and apparantly Sunset was dating him only to get popular.
Wait, you mean that Ass Sentry is actually popular?

Oh God, please don't tell me Twilight's going o be all conflicted about leaving and then another forced scene with pony Flash at the end.

3588212 It's hard to belive how much can be wrong in EQG franchise in just one scene or fact, this one is no less fucked up:
1) Flash Sentry is both a middle finger pointed to Lauren Faust (Just like EQG franchise);
2) Flash Sentry is a boring character with no real purprose to exist if not being a lame love interest. Perdon me, lame doesn't even cover it, is just THE WORST LOVE INTEREST OF ALL TIME. Yeah, that would do;
3) It makes Twilight goes OOC, her way to fall for Ass Entry makes Twilight books series looks like a masterpiece;
4) It makes Twilight looks even worst than Bella. At least she had some kind of choice between different characters, Twilight instead has a crush on the same guy with the same personality (I know, he doesn't have any, but it's just to state my point) and only difference is that one is a pony and the other is human;
5) It makes Twilight acts like a Slut.

BTW, Sunset explanation in the clip sounds lame excuse to cover up a plot-hole of the last movie and at the same times it totally waste a good opportunity to make her heel-face turn actually more beliveble.

You should read the YMMV page on tvtropes for Rainbow Rocks. It claims that it's fixing the mistakes the previous movie did, but I'm skeptical. For example, everyone but the Humane 5 hates Sunset for what happened.

3588183 I think this gave me brain cancer.

3588422 I think it was written down by someone who dosen't know a rotten apple of how to fill a plot-hole. Probably the same one who made up a list of reasons of why Sunset Plan would work. :facehoof:

In this one the Dazzlings meet up with Sunset javascript:AddYoutube(document.getElementById(%20'comment_comment'%20));

3609451 When the movie comes out?
By the way, what happens in this clips? Does the Dazzlings know Sunset? Are they trying to make her doubt of her choice?

3609544 No, they're just going about going, "We're the villains, just in case you were too fucking stupid to figure out!"

3609544 It comes out on the 27th of this month.

Why do i keep thinking that the writer will actually put effort in this? WHY????

What is wrong with me?

This one is not exactly a clip, but i think it deserve to be here. Credits to Dark Cobalt:
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E5r0qa4aOBU]

A new trailer thing:

And apparently the writer still want us to like FlashLight :facehoof:

3629474 And here's the last one (i hope):

I guess that in few days is gonna be time to make reviews about this abomination.

3653264 God-fucking-damnit, that trailer made me want to stab my nuts, but I resisted the temptation. Can't wait to see you ripping this crap a new one.

3653487 Knowing the logic of this movie, any sane guy who plays songs like the Power Rangers theme you suggested during the battle of the bands will end up blowing up Canterlot High.

3653657 I don't see how that's my problem.

3653540 Actually, im afraid of it. I will wait the review of MovieMaster, then, once i will readed what i must expect i will watch it and then review it.

3653727 Hasbro isn't smart to do that, but I guess that's why we have fanfics. Now that I think about it, one of the short's name is "A case for the Bass" right?

A case for Bass indeed :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 105