Joker's Asylum 61 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

1154314 hey! I was gonna do that! :pinkiegasp:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1154314 oh god that movie!!!!

1154329 yes. and i some how own it on DVD. i wouldn't mind burning it one day, but i feel that's not enough. I feel like doing other stuff to that abmination of a movie disc.

1154327I really do like how they made the MLP refrences. that and in the cat in the hat one, i like how they recognized the brony comments they got from son of the mask one.

1154314 Doug Walker will neither confirm nor deny he is a brony....yet

1154411 yeah! I love both so things work out for me when he does that :twilightsmile:
I can not express my feels towards those references!:raritystarry:

1154414 yes, that is true. we will bring him to the light side of the force, so we may have an awesome Brony on our side. just like Ghost from capitlist radio. he may say he is not a Brony, but yet, he says that season 2 sucked. Seems legit.

1154420Me neither. it was just so awesome that happened!:raritystarry::pinkiehappy:

1156656 he knows we love it :twilightsmile:

he quit for a while, but now hes back! :raritystarry:

1156668 yes. i know he quit the NC, and i was sad about it, but at the time, i felt like,'Well, at least i still have good ol' AVGN.' but when i found that he came bak, i was shocked, surrised, and happy as shit. I was really glad that he came back.

Also, i've seen that one already, and that movie was horriable i remember when i was 6, my parent's took me to go see it, and i didn't like it.

1156766 I screamed and cried when I first saw that movie...NC's reaction to it wasn't compared to the insanity inflicted on me by that movie :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

1156777 :rainbowlaugh: well, that movie was horriable

1156905 yeah...:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:
it was a pain cleaning out my own blood from the carpet :facehoof:

1156911 yup. that bad of a movie. also, i have made that Nostalgic disney group, i'll just PM you the link to it.so, you join, i'll kakle you an admin, and you can run it from there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16