Villains of Equestria Admins 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Rezz
Group Admin

I am thinking of making a Christmas contest with a due date being December 15th (Will need time to read them all).

The criteria for this contest are as follows:
-Must be a member (No admins).
-Must be a oneshot.
-Cannot exceed 15,000 words.
-Must capture some theme of Christmas.
-Must include a villain.

I want to make this contest because like many Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and what better way to celebrate Christmas with the group than to hold a writing contest?

The reward for this contest: The winning fic will be kept on our front page for the rest of the winter break and a link to the authors page will be kept below it.

The winner will be announced on the 24th and the fic and modifications to the front page will be posted on the 25th which then will be taken down on January 6th.

So what do you all think?

(Sorry for bad grammar or rushed paragraphs, I made this while I was cooking supper).

-Rezz

NightmareKnight
Group Admin

2098923We need to do this. I don't write blogs normally, so I could advertise this in the main group if that's okay with you.

Rezz
Group Admin

2098932 You can yes if you state at the end of it that it was my idea :rainbowlaugh: :twilightsmile: :ajsmug:

-Rezz

NightmareKnight
Group Admin

2098936Noooo, this was tooootally my idea. Gosh darn, now my evil plan has been foiled.:duck:

Of course I'd say it was your idea.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Sounds like a good to me:moustache:

Rezz
Group Admin

2098938 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

You can write it, make sure to explain the criteria :pinkiehappy:

NightmareKnight
Group Admin

2098940Of course. I'll get right on it.:rainbowdetermined2:

MoldyShishkabob
Group Admin

2098923 I'm expecting Grinch-esque stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8