The Sunfall Universe 82 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

(This is probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway)

Hey, I was wondering if there are any plans to allow fans to write their own stories in this universe? With permission obviously.

I thought about this after looking at the Spectrum universe group, which is all about creating the canon from lots of different stories from lots of different authors (only one other person besides the main author has actually done this so far though).

Airstream is teaching people about the magic mechanics in Sunfall, so this seems like a logical step up from that.

I certainly hope he'll allow us to! I'm looking forward to learning about how the magic works (he's said some in previous blog posts, but the classes haven't started just yet). I'd love to put what he teaches us to good use.

1155723 Oh, you're one of the guys who got signed up first! I only found out about that blogpost like a couple of hours after all the slots filled. Not jelly or anything, nope, not me.

(I'm lying. I am very jelly. If I were a food, I would be jelly-flavoured jelly.)

Airstream
Group Admin

Of course I'm allowing it. I would simply prefer it if people waited until I finish the current story before writing in that universe.

1156126 Yeah, you can see why I said that it was a stupid question. :twilightsheepish:

1156126 Perfectly understandable! Especially since most of us don't have a clue where you're headed exactly, and I seem to remember you saying that there's going to be another story yet after Dusk's Dangerous Game.

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1156126 I'm still waiting for those alphabets, Airstream.

Well, I did a thing. I think the first thing that happened was I got trolled by The Parasprite, so yay me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8