Power Rangers Crossover Group 295 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

For the fans that are eager for new eras of the Power Rangers franchise (which has been reinvented — or, ahem, morphed — more than 20 times), EW has revealed some new details about Power Rangers: Cosmic Fury, which is slated to hit Netflix this fall.

The 30th season of Power Rangers is also the first since the franchise launched in 1993 that the entire Ranger team will return for a third season. As the Hasbro/eOne team puts it, ”Power Rangers: Cosmic Fury continues the adventures of Power Rangers: Dino Fury, with the team embarking on a journey through outer space as they unlock new cosmic powers and defend the universe against the returning, infamous villain known as Lord Zedd.”

Cosmic Fury will also see Dino Fury Pink Ranger, Amelia (portrayed by Hunter Deno), trade her Pink Dino Fury Ranger suit for the Cosmic Fury Red Ranger suit, evolving into the first full-time female Red Ranger in franchise history. In fact, all the Rangers will have new costumes designed by Sarah Voon and new morphers and weapons designed by Tracey Collins.

Oh boy. Lord Zedd is going to be trouble and will probably come up with new schemes to destroy the rangers!

I'm seriously hoping that these aren't the only rangers since there are more zords in Kyuranger.

Agreed, heck given the Pink Ranger power was traded up for red, there's a vacant slot opened up for the Pink Ranger now. Especially since the suits are just powered up versions instead of all new Ranger powers like what MMPR did when they went Zeo then Turbo. So what are they gonna do with that I wonder? I'd find it amusing if Poisy showed up to do what she should've back in charge, be an ally. Especially after the talk show thing implies reform. Or Mucus even just to pal around with her sister Amelia, considering she saw Sautana as a mom.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4