Mormon Bronies 108 members · 233 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
All of the Above
Group Contributor

This is going to be a short thought, because of reasons.

The Butterfly Effect. Hopefully we all know what that is. But, you know, people don't know things and that's okay.

Basically: In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. So, the beat of a butterfly's wings can cause a hurricane some few hundred miles away. Stuff similar to that.

Anyways, throughout this life we go through life, suffering temptation after temptation as challenges. And at some points at our life, we see temptation as something good. "Oh, it doesn't look that bad. I guess it won't hurt." And from then on, we see these little temptations like lying to your parents, stealing from them, making fun of other kids, until it becomes a downward spiral of sin after sin where the little things are now "I guess murdering this person isn't bad." Okay, I'm over exaggerating right there, but you understand.

In conclusion, those little things are going to destroy you if you let them get to you. I know this from personal experience, and it's not fun dealing with them. At all.

That's enough of me, have a nice day.

I totally get this... sometimes I freak myself out overthinking how a desicion would play out. I mean for instance, if my Mom had sat next to someone else at a college fireside, maybe my parents would have never gotton to know each other and so on. It scares me.

You are completely correct my friend. I am sorry to see that this group is some what dead... as i am new, but i think your thoughts are very true.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Not dead, just casually there. I post a thought or two when I feel like it, but in the end, I just like this group because it helps me feel not alone.

Brother don't feel alone, at the very least yae got me? Don't know if that's a consolation prize that you really want, but it's there. Ha ha

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5