Jewish Ponies 55 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

While I'm as Pagan as a Gaulish Druid, I do believe the world owes the Jews a debt of gratitude. The prophetic message of the Jewish scriptures-of the universal deliverance of humanity from oppression, the moral courage to condemn infanticide, slavery and human sacrifice at a time when these things were almost universally condoned, is a message the world needed and needs. In truth, I favor the Jewish Scripture's message of universal salvation over Christianity's message of "believe or burn." While I am not quite willing to leave my ancestral Gods to bow to Adonai Elohim, I believe there is wisdom in the scriptures of His people. Also, I'm sorry about all the crap you people get. Remember to stay safe as we all need to in our troubled times (though it's getting better all the time.)

Happy New Year, btw.

That's interesting. Know of some good articles or books, where I could read about the Jewish role in opposing that stuff?

Other than the Old Testament (Torah), I don't know.

That's a book I really should read more often!

Pagan here myself, and I will tell you most Christians are not like that, that's a few who make a lot of noise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5