Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86

Inkie: These mines were only just discovered last week, by myself. I had heard faint sounds of water, and then, using my own special Pie-sense, I found these! I haven't explored all of the massive place yet, but there appears to be a vast ecosystem living within, as you can see. There is even a cave not too far from here with the most AWE-SOME crystals I have ever seen! I can't safely take you all throughout this vast cavern, but I can take you all to the crystal cave, just over there. And take plenty of pictures while we are walking there, please: this place is absolutely gorgeous!:raritystarry:

1062810 (That pic looks awesome, BTW.)

1062815(Wish I could say I didn't find them on the internet:rainbowlaugh: They work, though:moustache: If it wasn't for 1062672's mention of Creepers, we would've gone into a different room. I'm glad he said something and changed my plans: it makes the group RP/ introductions/ theories here more interesting and dynamic:pinkiehappy: How are you enjoying the group, by the way?)

1062785(sorry I didn't catch this earlier.) What?!:twilightoops:

1062836 (Good so far…)

(Certainly needs more members. :derpytongue2:)

1062836>>1062847

(We could go shamelessly promote the group! :pinkiehappy:)

1062842>>1062847 (Yeah. The RP thing came out of just going along with what I imaged as Blinkie and Inkie's personality--and I thought it's be a fun and dynamic way to introduce ourselves to each other and talk while we have fun exploring with the Pie sisters, getting to know them better....:twilightsmile:

Yes: we need more members!:yay:)

1062862 (The Shameless Self Promotion Bureau for one. :rainbowwild:)

(Or any group that you think is desirable.)

(Villains of Equestria is okay. I'm actually an admin there. :coolphoto:)

I second this opinion. I would do it myself but I'm on my phone right now... : /

1062875 (:moustache:)

(Welp, I'm off to eat lunch and do piano. Goodbye for now! :pinkiehappy:)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1062782 (sorry, can't be on 24/7!)

1062868(Off to said bureau.... *comes back* there aint enough peeps there!
What about the group you are admin on?)

(Thanks for accepting me and for one hell of a welcome O. O)
((Everything is so preppy and hyper here my dramatic and emo love story feels out of place XD))

1066824 (Villains of Equestria)

1067171(Yes! Welcome!:pinkiehappy::moustache:
Oh, and not so much preppy and hyper, as just having fun, however that may be, and smiling:pinkiesmile: Want dramatic? I got some stories of my own, just none of them involve Blinkie or Inkie, yet:raritywink:)

Ah, well, looky who we have here, dear group of mine, it's someone new to have joined: his name is ACE; another changeling, I presume? Allow me to introduce you to 1063406.

Well, no need to be shy; here is an enjoyable group activity of introductions, speculations, and explorations.

Welcome, welcome, Amethyst-ACE! Happy to have you along. Didn't get too lost on the way here, I hope. Granted, we have yet to venture too far into the caves, but still:twilightsheepish:

By the way, I'm Blinkie Pie, and this is my sister, Inkie Pie. And you are in the Pie Caverns:twilightsmile:

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

1067171>>1073590 Nice to meet you!:twilightsmile:

I have been trolled too often to believe everything I see, but still...

And suddenly the pie family had new middle names. Personally, I'm sticking with the Pacman theme even if the comics give them canonesque names.

I agree. To me, they will always be Baralinka "Blinkie" Marie Pie and Ignacea "Inkie" Josephine Pie.

I came up with Inkadora Roxanne Pie and Blinkabella Leann Pie for my own purposes, but I think I like the rockiness of yours better.

1187630>>1187831Group name has been changed accordingly. You mad or happy?:trixieshiftright:

*Limestone snicker in a dress*

Eh, works for me.

Cute pic. :pinkiehappy:

1224839:pinkiehappy:
(Commence RP as Limestone "Blinkie" again)

Thank you, sir:twilightsmile: Here, haha, would you like my fan? I'm feeling particularly silly having sat here with the group in this cave for weeks on end *throws fan... then throws a Princess*

'Tis blasphemy.

1225735I know you're upset, and that you are blas-famous, but I found this cute thing (thank you, Stag), and hope it helps

Woo! Inkie and Blinkie finally have their own tag!

Time to start thinking about that Minecraft crossover fic again.

Still haven't touched that one, but I am working on another fic that's half origin story, half TrixiePiePie clop.

1797496:moustache:
Also:
The adventure has seemed to fall flat on its face:applejackunsure:

If you like humanized:

Source (Warning: Blog is NSFW in general. Linked post itself is not.)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 86