X Becomes a Draconequus 387 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hi folks!
I've been writing a fic which is going on a lot longer than I originally expected. In the latest chapter, Rarity, Spike, and Rainbow Dash become a draconequus (because it seems a natural evolution of events up to that point). Unsure if there's any info on the race other than Discord, I searched google for "Draconequus", and the first MLP-related result was this group.

Not sure if I should add my fic here; it does have characters becoming a weird horse/dragon hybrid thing (though less chaotic than Discord, as they only have a mix of parts from 2 ponies and a dragon)... but I suspect this form will only end up being used in 7-10 episodes out of an eventual 81.

In any case, thanks for an awesome group ^_^ I'll try to check out a few of the other stories here, because it sounds like an awesome concept and I never even thought that it could exist before.

Basically, there's no canon information on draconeqqui. Everything we have here is just headcanon. So you're free to do whatever you'd like with that :D
And yea, you can totally add your story here!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2