group of space 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Master Whoovian
Group Admin

So, I might as well just get this thrill ride started. I'm The Master Whoovian and this is my review of one of my all time favorite stories on this site, War in Equestria: The Tale of Bright Blade.

Though not a very popular story, it still deserves love and recognition. The story is about a young colt named Bright Blade who is taken care of by Twilight Sparkle. While he is the main character of the story, Twilight ends up becoming crucial to the plot. Equestria is thrown into disarray after a malevolent force begins to attack Equestria, with help from enemies of the Mane 6's past. Bright Blade ends up becoming one of the biggest and most powerful means of defense along with the Mane 6. Originality and plot get a tremendous 10/10.

Twilight is badass in this story. Though the other ponies have their own little skirmishes, her's is by far the most intense. The magic and power she uses in this story brought about a whole new level of intensity I never suspected. Basically this story has intensity like in The Moonstone Cup and the same amount of drama as Past Sins and that is why this story just simply blows my mind. Badassery gets a solid 9/10, just because their need to be a few more battle scenes with Twilight, I'm very picky that way.

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed my review read any others I will make and check out Michael_Ravencroft's user page to check out any other stories written by him and again, thanks for reading!

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Btw if you review a story go ahead and add it to the main group if it isn't already

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

3011759 I forgot to mention this, but if another protagonist is significantly stronger than Twilight than the badassery rating should suffer

The Master Whoovian
Group Admin

3014142 I never particularly meant he was stronger, in fact the other character had help from others to become stronger, and Twilight also had intense battles, more than Bright Blade witnessed

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6