Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
PaulAsaran
Group Admin

It's that time again, folks! The voting is now open for the January Fleur X Big Mac contest! Remember, any member can vote on their favorite story for the month, and contestants can't vote on their own stories.

This month we have two entries, which can be found in our January submissions folder. First up:

by

It was no secret that Fleur de Lis had a huge crush on the very important, and charming, Fancy Pants. She's willing to do anything to show him that she really cares, even visit the 'muddy old town' Ponyville to get some pictures of the place for him. However, when she's there she meets local farmer Big McIntosh. Now, something has changed.

And our second story:

by

There's something deadly in the Everfree Forest, and Fleur de Lis' distracting magic is the only thing keeping ponies away and safe. But when her decoy fails, she has to go find out why.

Big McIntosh is doing Fine Crime a favor when he spots a strange mare in the woods. Thinking she might be lost, he follows her deep into the Everfree.

By coincidence or fate, Fleur and Big McIntosh are stuck together in the Everfree. Big McIntosh doesn't take to her shallow nature, and she's not too fond of his disinterest in the hottest mare in Canterlot! But they'll soon find out there's more to each other than meets the eye. Together, they must struggle to survive the local wildlife and the fatal cold of a winter's night in the Everfree.

But not all the threats that thrive in the forest are natural.

To vote for your favorite story, you can state your vote in this thread's comments. Or, if you prefer to remain anonymous, you may submit your vote in a PM to either of our two operating admins:

Danger Beans and
PaulAsaran

Let the games begin!

EDIT 2/2/14

It just dawned upon my brilliant criminal mind that I never put down a due date for the votes. Silly me. Normally I allow three days, but since I fudged up I'm going to make the due date be midnight of the 5th.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1