Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
PaulAsaran
Group Admin

So there are some forum threads going on out here that aren't being used at all anymore. Why don't we delete the old voting and contest announcement threads? I really don't think there's any need for them, anymore.

Any objections?

no objections here

Okay, but you really need to keep the hat roster up though.

Daring Deux
Group Contributor

I dunno. I'm fine with keeping them around. I don't think there's any real purpose to deleting them, other than "neatness", and then we are removing the records of the process in a lot of ways. If I were new to this, and wanted to see how this group functioned, I'd probably be interested in going back and looking at those threads. I mean, the December contest announcement thread has fifteen responses, and shows a lot of brainstorming, and is pretty interesting to go and and see. If you delete the threads because they look like clutter, it starts to look like a ghost town.

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

Yeah, I guess that's a good point. My inner Twilight was coming out. :twilightblush: Clean up, clean up, clean up!

But yeah, since you've brought that up, we may as well keep them.

In redards to keeping up the hat roster, though, gotta talk to The Bean about that one. It's his thread, so only he can do the updating on it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5