Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
PaulAsaran
Group Admin

The votes are in, and it was an extremely close race. How close? One vote close. I mean that: the final decision literally came down to just one vote! And the winner is...

Edited Details by ILurvTrixie! Congratulations, that's two in a row!

As per the rules, this means a review will be coming for your story next! Reviewers, I'll be assigning roles soon.

punzil504
Group Contributor

When did this story sneak into the mix? Must read... (especially since I think I'm on deck to review it...)

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

It made it in, like a day before the due date. Talk about stealing my thunder. :raritycry:

punzil504
Group Contributor

Your thunder? I entered the contest too, you know... :derpytongue2:

So did Surprise.

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

Yeah, I know. But I was...unusually confident, this time. :twilightblush: That's not to say I thought your stories were bad. I just thought mine was made of gold-pressed latinum. :raritystarry:

I don't usually get that feeling. :trixieshiftright: So for once I was actually kinda crestfallen.

Oh well, it's what I deserve for suddenly getting a big head.

Danger Beans
Group Admin

Well, well, the new horse beat the dark horse.
Looks like you've got a rival, Asaran. :trollestia:

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

This new story came with bubbly happiness and rainbows and sunshine. :pinkiesick: People like that stuff. My no-nonsense and serious style is going to have a very hard time competing. I seriously think Figment was the best short story I've ever written on this site, and it lost. So the rest of my stuff?

To quote Winifred Sanderson:

I feel the icy breath of doom upon my neck.

But I shall persevere until the garish light of day strikes me to stone, and the giddy laughter of foals smashes my rocky prison to dust! If this night pony's goin' down, he's goin' down writing! :rainbowdetermined2:

:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiehappy:

:pinkiehappy: All I need's a Smile, Smile, Smile :pinkiehappy:

Um, I mean, thank you very much! I'm not sucking! How'd that happen?!

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

*Covers his face and hisses* Gaah! Happines, joy, laugher! It buuuuuurns!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9