Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I know some of people's favorite random romances make no sense what so ever, but my favorite random romances make at least some sense, like possibly Trenderhoof and Coco Pommel. They both seem to have at least some what of an interest in fashion.

So, I was wondering what your favorite sensible random romance?

Spitfire and Trixie, they're both showmares and know what it takes to be one and what comes with it. They can support each other while maintaining a playful competitive spirit between them that keeps the spark of romance burning.

Rarity and Roseluck. Both have an eye for good design and the little details.

5188629 5188636
Oooh! Those both sound pretty interesting! I'll keep my eyes open for fics about both those ships! :twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::yay:

Garble x Ember. Two tsunderes make for the cutest pairings.

5188919 Haha. Had a feeling you might say that!

5188629, I have a feeling you might like this fanfiction!

Already got it bookmarked :D
In all honesty it's up there with one of my favorite ships, it's one that is not so popular but it makes sense when you think about it. They can just work together

5188945 Yeah! It's kind of sad that with so many characters in MLP some good ships just get unnoticed.. :trixieshiftright::fluttershysad::twilightoops:

Soarity.

Soarin's well-known but not stuck-up about it. Rarity's sort of up and coming.
He's good natured enough to deal with Rarity's antics.
At her core, Rarity is a good pony, albeit with her occasional moments of weakness.

Do Twilight and Cheerilee count? I like the whole "fellow educators" shtick.

5189249 I guess I'd count it!

I tried the site's browse filters, and it came up with 16 Rose-Rarity stories. Hope that helps! :)

/full disclosure: one of my stories is among that group of 16
//shameless plug: third one from the top; give it a try if it catches your interest ;)

5189456 Yeah! That really does help! Thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15