Random Romance 368 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
PaulAsaran
Group Admin

At the present time, I happen to be the sole dictator of this little corner of the nettertubes. That's right, The Bean is out for a little while. Usually I try to do the whole 'massive takeover and change this dump in my image' thing, but I'm not feeling it this time. Oh well, guess we're gonna be following the usual rules.

It's time for a new contest! And we have a very uncommon pairing this time featuring two ponies who have never been utilized in a Random Romance before. Here's your opportunity to test your skills at some new ground, people!

First up, that (in?)famous purple alicorn (or you can do unicorn, that works too), Twilight Sparkle:

And her mate? Ponyville's favorite dentist, Minuette (AKA Colgate):

Who out there wants to bet Twilight has a childhood terror of dentists?

Given that I want to try something out (more on that at a later date), I'm making this another 2-month contest. As usual, there are no word limitations and you can use any theme you like, although I note that the entries are due at midnight on Halloween, so I don't think anyone will complain about a little Nightmare Night backdrop. I certainly won't.

I will try to write something for this. My mind is currently in blank, no idea of what to do. Well, two months to think.

Ohmigoodness yes. I am SO doing this.

PaulAsaran
Group Admin

I got two ideas more or less instantly, but I won't be entering. Too many other projects I'm working on. :fluttercry:

punzil504
Group Contributor

When I think of this pairing, I think of "A Stallion for the Time Being."

Colgate/Romana/Minuette is a meme-a-riffic pony with loads of potential, and Twilight is pretty easy to work with, too.

Also... Colgate as she was dressed for Nightmare Night:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5