LAN PARTY GROUP 24 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Today I bought a game for Steam through Amazon and they sent me 3 emails, 2 were game downloads and the last was to get a code for 'The Maw.' well this promo was glitched and I soon, after milking it, found myself with like, 30 codes. anyone want The Maw for free? I am literally giving them away. PM me if you want one, I ask for nothing in return but your own happiness. Look out Santa, I'm taking yo job!

P.S. I will only give one code per person, so if you want to get one for a friend, they must PM me through their account here or on Steam, my I.D. is Playful Pony if anyone wants to hit that up

UPDATE!!! The glitch stopped working, but I still have 4 unused codes left that are up for grabs, get 'em quick before they are gone!

I will give you one, though next time PM me like I asked in the post, I will send you a PM for the code in a minute.

1108339 sorry aboutthat...i missed that part

It's alright, everyone makes mistakes

Well I purchased Dead Pixels on Amazon and low and behold they sent me three emails for free promo games. the first two downloadable straight off of Amazon and the last being a user input code for 'The Maw' on Steam. The thing is that when I redeemed them, Amazon glitched and sent more emails thus leading to an infinite loop that I am milking and sharing with everyone who stumbles across this post. I currently have 7 unused codes, going on more because Amazon is being silly and giving me promo games for no reason (The same 3 every time I might add)

same here :3 wanna have a code :P

my steam nick is ichmachdichtot1 lg Xara :P

Okay, I sent it to you in a PM!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8