FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I do not like rape fics at all. But...

This looks hilarious!

Imagine when Spike goes to live with the dragons, and he tells them about his first time... about this:

Forcing him to have sex with her.

They will make fun of him for all time :rainbowlaugh:

How is rape hilarious?

2473021 'Cause it's fictional cartoon horses and dragons.

2473000 Fiction.

2473032 You obviously haven't read 120 Days of Blueblood by Bronystories. :ajsmug:

2473049 No. However I know about the fic.

...and that is why I see him as the worst person on Fimfiction. I am not even joking about this.

I mean really, do I look like the kind of guy with no soul?

2473057 Damn, the worst person?! :rainbowderp: But, he does write a lot of fucked up shit. :pinkiesick:

Vexy
Group Admin

I need to read that.

Unfortunately, the lengthy list of fetishes unnerves even me. :unsuresweetie:

As for the original idea. I must wonder how on earth one would go about writing this. Fluttershy's no stranger to bottling up emotions she considers to be wrong, however what would cause these desires to surface and consume her?

This would certainly be a very strange kind of rape, regardless. Typically, things such as pain and fear are associated with rape. That is to say that one character usually derives appeal from 'breaking' their victim. In this case, Fluttershy just simply wants Spike to be hers. Sounds more like Overly-attached Girlfriend as opposed to anything else...

Spike kills a firefly
Fluttershy rapes him

2473099 The list of fetishes messed me up at first; but then, one day I said 'fuck it. I'm gonna read" and I read it...:pinkiesick:

With rape fics, it's really damn hard not to make the characters super OOC. I remember one fic where Applejack just... raped Spike out of the blue. :twilightoops:

Overly-attached Girlfriend

This can turn to crazy rape ex-girlfriend quite easily if the girlfriend is crazy.

2473139 NO. A Vampire fruit bat~

Vexy
Group Admin

OOC is thrown about a little too loosely these days, but I can see what you mean; it would require something rather big to convince Fluttershy to actually rape Spike.

In Hulk form?

Spike will be sitting like a girl for a week!

(Assuming there's anything left of him...) :twistnerd:

2473139 If he's Spikezilla, he can take it. :moustache:

Now that's a handsdown feature right there. :eeyup:

2472993 Some part of me thinks the dragons would be jealous. o_0

Spike kills an apple
Fluttershy rapes him

2479969 Spike kills an apple AND a firefly while having a greed rampage.

That wouldn't end in rape, that'd end in murder.

I could have swore I found an altered non-rape version of that comic around somewhere, but I can't find it back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23