FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Ok, SOMEONE has to do this.

You know what? I think I'm going to take it upon myself to do it. This is just too damn adorable, I HAVE to. It's such a good idea to! How can anyone NOT do this?

No, no, it's official. I'm going to put off everything, and do this story.

Anyone agree?

Vexy
Group Admin

Winning. :rainbowkiss:

2059133 Do it. Please. I'll give you these cheese burgers if you do it man. :yay: :heart: :moustache:

Comment posted by TheAmazingPeanuts deleted Oct 23rd, 2014

2059133 DO IT OR ELSE I'M GOING TO UNLEASH MY DRAGON RAGE(no offense and sorry if you're offended

2059133 Personally, I'm interested in why it's Fluttershy in Spike's dream and not Rarity. Maybe lately he's been feeling let down by Rarity and that makes him see Fluttershy in a different light. Or Rarity finally decided to be honest with Spike and he finally starts looking at other mares in a different way. Or an even bigger twist, Princess Luna is influencing his dreams in an effort to protect him from being hurt by Rarity and be with someone more understanding and caring. Just my two cents.

2060530 That's actually a good idea. :derpytongue2:

2059133 I love Twilight's expression there. Anyway, it seems like a good idea. Here's a tip: make most of these dreams about Fluttershy ones that Spike can't remember. It would be hilarious to see Fluttershy acting all awkward around him when he has no idea why.

Do it do it do it

When Spike is dreaming, then Twilight suddenly finds a new spell that shows people's dreams, then tests it out on Spike while Fluttershy is there, sooo...

As long as it's developed properly (no 'I like Fluttershy out of the blue'), I'll be eager to read it:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11