FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So, me and DarkPhantom have started a FlutterSpike collaboration and are wondering if anyone would be willing to join us.

The basis of the story is:
(anthro, alternate universe)

One day, the new kid in school, Spike is introduced to the class. The mane 6 try to avoid him, because of all the rumors surrounding him. Fluttershy then proceeds to get robbed, but Spike comes and beats the thugs up. They start hanging out after that, blah blah blah, romance ensues.

So, anyone up for it? PM your email if you are.

I love stories centered around :moustache::heart::yay:.

1737803 Good thinking, we could use the help. Though we should set up some kind of schedule to meet up to work on it or something.

1737854 Not quite.
I can suggest beneficial ideas for others ; but I tend to struggle when I try to apply my ideas to my stories, sadly. :pinkiesad2::fluttercry::raritydespair::ajsleepy:

1738021 I inderstand.:twilightsmile: I use to be the same way until I started on Legacy of Dragons and Knights.

Thanks for cheering me up. :pinkiehappy:
I love that story. :yay:

anthro. :ajbemused: Wait, how big are Fluttershy's boobs?

1738532 We haven't decided on the close description of the characters yet. Though sex is a possibility in this story.

The part with Fluttershy getting robbed sounds like a Superhero story like Spiderman.

1738620 Naw... we're going for a sweet girl meets tough street kid kind of story.

This looks like a Fluttercord story at FF.net. Not that I mind that, though:raritywink:

1739422 Still be kinda cool though. SpiderDrake! Or The Mysterious Drake Do well!

1739422>>1738532>>1738620 I like how the conversation switch from boobs to superheroes.

1740046 If you look at characters like wonder woman and powergirl, it's not that big a stretch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15