Circle of Friends 177 members · 1,157 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So, with two of the three admins, who turned out to be the same person, gone, it looks like the admin Bluejay is the only one left. So I guess the question of the hour is: What now?

1034077 I have no idea what the fuck is happening.

Fresh Start
Group Admin

I'm going to be running it like a normal group, I guess.

I'll keep the daily story thing going, and that kind of stuff.

I also don't think I'll be as quick to ban as they were, and I'm going to talk to some of the people that were banned for stranger reasons and see if they're actually interesting in being a real part of the group, or if they're just assholes.

1034081 The group leader, unicorn92243, made a really stupid decision and got herself banned for it. She used both her own and an alternate account to mass downvote a mods stories for revenge of what she perceived was a personal attack against her. So, she's gone, and now we only have one admin left.

electreXcessive
Group Admin

This doesn't need to mean anything. The group is still here and able to function as a community.

1034109 Well she sounds like a bitch. Why dont you make me, the joker an admin? Trust me on this one, i will do a real good job....

1034109 Uni actually did that? Well, no wonder the group has been posting threads so rapidly.

1034106 Any chance some of those bans might be reversed? There were a few recent bannings that seemed to be revenge motivated as well.

And looking over the ban list, there are quite a few names that I don't immediately recognize as trolls.

Bloodthirsty was an admin too but apparently left in a rage after banning several members when his thread got a negative reception.

1034161 I noticed that too; he's still in the group, but his admin status has been revoked.

arcum42
Group Contributor

I like her, but looking at her blog, where Wanderer D showed exactly what she did, that ban was justified. Having an alternate account is not a big deal. Mass downvoting all of someone's stories with both accounts is, especially when it's one of the mods. I doubt it'll be reversed.

My main recommendation at this point would be for Bluejay to pick up another admin or two. I've seen groups go adminless before, and it's almost impossible to get a new admin in place. (It takes intervention by knighty or Xaquseq.)

I'd just make sure they are people that will run it as intended, though.

Well brothers, have quite a mess on our hands. Lets endure this shit storm and stay the friends that we were before this.

Well, she was a bit conftontational (no offense)

1034077 I vote myself for admin. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15