AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 984 members · 2,544 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Has there been an AU fanfic where the difference is that Twilight was already a princess at the start of the series? Like in episode 1, she already has the wings and a crown, tries to warn Celestia about NMM, and still move to Ponyvile to learn more about friendship. How differently would you think the mane 5 would behave around Twilight and the citizens in Ponyvile in general? I'm assuming there will be some praising and constant attention and Twilight friends would probably put her on a high pedestal right out of the gate. However, it will be all the more heartwarming where they don't have to do that and they all see Twilight eye to eye.

But as for Twilight herself? Eh... I don't think she would be snooty or anything. But assuming if all responsibility get sent to her head and everybody automatic does whatever she asks of them, then maybe she thinks that she always has the right solution to stuff and would need a lesson to accept other people's/ponies answers.

I do know there's one where she becomes a princess when the Rainboom happens...but its only about her foal years as a princess.

Does her being a changeling princess at the start count?

Nope, and I think I know what you are talking about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4