AU's Are Gold: An Alternate Universe Fangroup 984 members · 2,544 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I've got this idea rolling around in my head about an alternate universe fic and it involves all the main characters but no royalty and no elements.
Celestia and Luna are king pins in separate crime Syndicates and the main 6 are there generals/assassins, some of them are with Celestia and some are with Luna and they have been in a turf war for a few years
(Alot of background ponies will be involved as well)
Wile there distracted with there turf war there are other Crime bosses that are planning to take over like Sombra and his gang called the shadow walkers, and Mistress Chrysalis and here gang called the hive. Also Discord and his deadly cult of lunatics, with these three gangs moving in on Celestia’s and Luna's turf they will be forced to put there differences aside and work together and as a result forcing the main six to work together.
I would like some feedback on this idea and suggestions on it if possible oh and I'm not shure Wether it should be an anthro fic or not?

5364337 This reminds me of a story I recently read, that being "Grand Theft Auto: Ponytropolis" written by Pinkamena666.

5364346 I've read them as well but I'm using scarface, lawless, godfather and public enemies as my influences and I'm gonna try and keep the clop scenes as tasteful as I can as well as make the context very dark and gritty.....

I would read this.

5364346 my goal is to create something that Quinton Tarintino and Robert Rodriguez would be proud of:trixieshiftright:

I'd read it, but don't get your hopes up. Those are famous directors, and you're an author of Fimfiction without a single story up. (Just staying.) Hey, maybe you could blend it with my own AU which is currently name Project: Spellbound (name is subject to change). If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a PM.

5364397 I'm really not expecting it to be all that great I just idolized there wiring stile growing up and I would die a happy man if I could create something even 1/32ths as good as them and I have several stories in the works on paper I'm just terrible at grammer and spelling so I'm not posting anything until it's legible enough to.

5364438 I understand, though grammar comes easily to me, most of the time.

5364457 Maybe I can help you a bit, volunteer a few of my OCs for your story?

5364467 shure I have a few hie fics, a clop long fic, a gore fic wich I just started today and this idea wich I'm gonna be in the planning stage until I get my gore fic mostly on paper.

5364482 I have a clopfic or two being planned as well, but haven't really been able to do much as far as writing either.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13