Equestria Girls Fics 3,768 members · 12,109 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hiya, lovely peeps!

I was initially unsure of doing this at first. I donʼt know if you can promote your stories here, but Iʼve seen others do it, so I'm gonna assume it's okay.

Ever wonder what Sunset Shimmer did when she first arrived in the human world? What she ate, where she slept, and how did she earn money? How did she survive in a world without magic?

“I am Sunset Shimmer and I do not cower before obstacles, you pathetic moron!”

Ahem. Yeah, so, if you are asking yourself these questions, then my storyʼs just for you!

Warning: Contains infrequent updates. Sorry.

Comment posted by Justafanfictioner deleted Jun 24th, 2020

Reply to Justafanfictionerʼs deleted comment:
I got your comment from my inbox:

If you want to write a story about how Sunset lived in this world, alone, This is the most probable answer i came with:

-Sunset Shimmer probably covered all of her needs by exploiting and manipulating others.

Uh, why did you say that, Justafanfictioner? Is there something wrong with my story that you felt the need to tell me to change the entire premise?

I donʼt mean this to sound rude, but why that comment? And why delete it afterwards?

I just misunderstood the post...I was thinking that you wanted people to give you answers.
But then i read it again, and realized you already wrote that story and didn't asked for advices. This is the reason why i deleted the comment. Because it was not fitting with the post.

Oh, itʼs alright. Think nothing of it. But feel free to check out the story, though! Iʼm really proud of it. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5