DBZ FEVER 167 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So after the season 4 premiere i thought of a good idea for a dbz corssover.So basicly the nightmare forces from the comics come to earth and take over vegeta. (the time would be in the 9 day period before the cell games) he would then become Nightmare Vegeta, and thus become a dark super saiyan. His armour would be similer to nightmare moon's and his pupils would be shrinken, and the super saiyan hair color would be similer to nightmare moon's hair, and hs eyes would be cyan.

What do you guys think about this? You can totally use this for a fic if you want. It's cool with me!

2312648 This is really good, and I have an idea for this if you're ok with it. I have a story in the works that's a DBZ MLP crossover and stuffs happening and all but I feel like it's getting a bit dry. Now, I would love to use this in my fic for vegeta and I would definitely keep the changes to him. I think it adds a nice twist. And best part of all is cell's already an established villain in it and there's a new villain who's come along but I don't want to spoil anything.
What do you think?
If you want to give it a read it's DBZ the pony assistance
Chapter 1 sucks and I'm going to re-write it someday but the rest are better since I now have a few editors.

Sure use it. If you don't mind if you do use put a word in that I made the idea. Oh, and I'll read your story! I love DBZ crossovers.

2313175 No problem, when the story hits the point when vegeta changes I'll put your name in the description. This is gonna be good. :pinkiehappy:

Yes! I would love it if they would fight, and then Goku becomes an element of courage to save Vegeta or something like that. It would be cool also if when he changes you get a artist to draw a picture. I would love to see that!

2313207 I might be able to do it myself, it depends on how much time I have on my hands. And I wrote a TFS story too. Go figure, it out did my serious story in just 2 chapters! :rainbowlaugh:

Another idea: so when this happens Goku stalls vegeta (if they fight) and Twilight goes to Luna for Advice since she experienced the nightmare forces before. Use the season 4 flashback for inspiration on the design. I hope your story is succesful.

Check mine out if you have the chance. It's a yugioh mlp crossover. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/115992/twilights-journey-in-battle-city

2313341 I will, I haven't read a good yugioh crossover in awhile.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8