CreepyPasta Fans 484 members · 239 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So as you can guess by reading the title I am asking what your favorite Lost Episode creepypasta is. The reason for this question is because I am writing another story that takes place in the Abandoned by Pinkie universe that revolves around a television show called: The Wonderful World of Pinkie, which seems to have some rather creepy episodes that have been hidden.

Much like I did with Abandoned by Pinkie I would like to make references to some of these lost episode creepypastas out there. So if there is a lost episode creepypasta that you would just love to see adapted to the MLP/Abandoned by Pinkie universe feel free to mention it here. :twilightsmile:

---

Do keep in mind that the creepypasta called Lost Episodes doesn't count as it serves more as a story to explain the presence of lost episodes then it does actually feature such an episode.

4605139 Hmm... Well that's difficult because there are a lot of Lost Episodes. But I think the one that should adapt very well could either be Max and Ruby 0004, Dead Bart, or Candle Cove. But my money is on Max and Ruby 0004 more.

4605224 Weird...I suggested Max and Ruby 0004 too...I guess great minds think alike! Only cuz that one seems real easy to adapt.:pinkiecrazy:

Yeah, I think I might be able to work some aspects of Max and Ruby 0004 into the story.

As for candle cove that was a partial inspiration for the story.

But yeah this story takes place in the Abandoned by Pinkie universe. :twilightsmile:

4605352 Excellent...*laughs darkly*:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7