CreepyPasta Fans 484 members · 239 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I wonder if someone could make a Mlp Creepypasta crossover with a certain female pony as the Creepypasta Clockwork...

[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3Bzg_0v_w#]

But which female pony should it be?

Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Octavia, Sonata Dusk, or Sunset Shimmer?

4145221 Hmm... That seems like a good choice.

4144687 The youtube video isn't working.

So is this a crossover with the Clockwork tower games or an actual creepypasta called Clockwork?

4154235 Mlp character becomes an Mlp version of Clockwork Creepypasta.

4154245 This could be interesting. I will have to listen to the Creepypasta.

Found the video:

So are you going to make a creepypasta of this or do you want someone else to do it?

4154257 I'm thinking of asking a new friend to create it, but if he doesn't have the time to write it, I can do a rough draft for him. But instead of Octavia, I wonder if Twilight could be a better option?

4154342 I don't know. Twilight might be good but there could be other interesting characters to do it with as well.

Well, I haven't listened to the creepypasta but if I like it and your friend decides he doesn't want to write the crossover I might be interested in writing it. :twilightsmile:

4154348 Just finished listening to the Creepypasta Clockwork and I have to say I really enjoyed it. If your friend decides he doesn't want to write a crossover let me know, I would be interested in writing it.

However I am not sure that either Octavia or Twilight would fit the role very well. Perhaps another background pony.

4144687 I was looking online and found a few Background Ponies that might be good characters for the role:
Holly Dash
Amethyst Star
Diamond Mint
Fine Line
Raven

But these are just a few suggestions.

4156622 ... I was hoping for some feedback. :ajsleepy:

4157396 oops, sorry. I thought that Amethyst Star was pretty cool.

4157419 Alright. Now you said you were going to ask a new friend of yours to work on the story, has he replied back to your request yet? (Sorry I am just curious). :pinkiehappy:

4157442 it's okay. And I haven't got a reply so I think he doesn't want to do it.

4157450 So then would it be okay if I did it? :derpytongue2:

4157454 Sure, it's my idea.

4157455 Alright I will see what I can do. I hope you enjoy the final product. :twilightsmile:

4144687 After learning that there were a few scenes that I didn't know about I have come to the realization that this is going to be tougher then I thought. :twilightsheepish:

Still going to do it. Just need to try to fix the flaws that the original creepypasta had to make the story better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23