CreepyPasta Fans 484 members · 239 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

That Five Nights at Freddy's is also a Creepypasta. Yep MrCreepypasta actually made three videos of those games.

Kind of makes sense. To me FNaF reminded me a lot of Abandoned by Disney (by the way would really love to see a MLP crossover of that).

4014044 Abandoned by Disney?

4040295 It is a creepypasta. Check out this link for a good reading of it: Here.

4040433 No, no. I asked if you meant a crossover with Abandoned by Disney?

4040565 Sorry. :twilightsheepish:

Yeah I think it would be really cool if someone made an mlp/abandoned by disney crossover story. :pinkiesmile:

4040609 As long as there is some variation and it is longer, I would read that.

4040609 Right now I'm stuck with Collab stories I'm doing with others and my own stories.

4040867 Oh I wasn't saying you had to write it. I was just saying that I would love to see a crossover. Of course if you end up being able to write such a crossover that would be cool too.

4041025 Well me to. I think the title should be called "Abandoned by Ponyville" or something like that. Like there was another Ponyville, but that one was abandoned and left to rot for maybe ten to twenty years or probably more. Two reasons why is because it was built on a fault line and gets earthquakes which almost depleted the towns money so they had to abandon it.

4041104 Or it called by called Abandoned by Pinkie (now this is only an idea I am throwing out there) where Pinkie created a serious of theme parks but had to abandon one due to some "mascot problems." As a result some pony (either an OC or a background pony) investigates the park.

I will confess this does seem a little bit off topic from the original topic. Should we start posting this in another thread?

4041160 Okay, but I don't know.

4041192 Well, I set up a thread just instead: Here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14