The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,478 members · 49,582 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, it was just this morning when I was advertising my newest upload Roseluck's Lament.

I'm doing so again, but with a tweest.

YOU - that's right, YOU sitting there at your computer with a bag of chips and a soda - get to have a say in this promotional thread!

I'm thinking of expanding it to have more poetry surrounding more characters. Nearly all of them will be SHIPPING. I will be updating it infrequently, but are you interested in having a say in this work? Guess what? YOU GET TO VOTE ON THE NEXT SHIP. I'll be amending the story shortly after posting this, so if you want a say, wait about 5 minutes (about the time it took for you to read this post), then go and cast your vote for the next ship!

If you write any shipping between the Mane 6, Twixie, Twilestia, or Twiluna, I will never read your story. Ever. Because those are all shit-tier shipping pairs, and TwiDash and Twilestia are especially cancerous.:facehoof:

But if you wrote a decent crossover with Heavy Gear, or maybe 24, I'd suck your virtual dick and/or promote said crossover to my 138 followers in my subsequent 3 blog posts after discovering the fic.:eeyup:

I'd suck your virtual dick

Calm down there, it's only a story.

24 is an elder-god tier show. Heavy Gear is a god-tier mech-simulator computer game with a Yog-Sothoth tier soundtrack. It's justified.

It may surprise you I have not seen/not played either.

I'm not surprised you haven't played it. It wasn't a huge game, but it sold well in '97 when it came out and it was awesome. It still is, and it's not the nostalgia goggles. When there's one of those "ITT: Games only you have played" threads on /v/, I always post it and get a couple replies.

As for 24, the show is on Netflix. Go stream it now. That's double if you're even remotely interested in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, where the lead character is now voiced and motion-captured by the same actor who plays Jack Bauer. And if you're a gamer you fucking should be interested in it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6