Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,235 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Happy 10th anniversary of the story being published here!

Not only is it one of the most memorable on this site, and actually manages to lead what is often just a rather generic storyline successfully all the way to the end, with characters that are a pleasure to read about, moments that hit different and fun locations (who knew Iowa could be such a great setting?), but it was so much more than just another fanfiction.

It spawned so much creativity and community. I found some of my best and oldest online friends via this forum attached to the story back in 2013 and I still keep in touch with many of them. They made me learn a lot about myself I might have not realized otherwise, and were there for me in a lot of difficult situations, sometimes when no one else was, and we had the most incredible and fantastic adventures (and I do not use this term lightly) online.

Thank you so much, TwistedSpectrum, for writing and publishing this story. You really don't know how much I owe to you, and did well in giving it an unusual title, otherwise I might have passed on it!

hyreia
Group Admin

Ten years, and there's still stories coming out! It's definitely a testament to how much the story resonates with people. A cloppy-fanfic that elevated the simple premise of a pony transformation into an adventure epic about destiny and raised wonderful questions about the nature of who we are and what we become.

Not only that, but Twisted opening the world up to us allowed us to be a part of it in a way that's not heard often by other fanfics. Many big stories have sidefics and spinoffs, but very few are as welcomed by the original author and other readers of the original as they are here. :twilightsmile:

I would've forgot all about the publication date anniversary! I'm usually just celebrating May 1st. Thank you for pointing it out Feurisson! I made a lot of friends from this as well. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2