Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Title: Sex Note

Main Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer.

Genre: Adventure, Crossover, Dark, Romance(NSFW: sex).

Crossover With: Death Note(parody)

Premise:
Being a futanari, Twilight had always been the odd-girl out in the all-girl School; Canterlot High, and as such she is mercilessly picked on. Many of the girls refused to talk or even be seen with her, some even taunting her by calling her a tranny behind her back.

Needless to say, her school-life outright sucks.

That is, until she comes across an odd-looking notebook labeled the "Sex Note", and inside it were a few instructions:

1: Think of the face of the one you want to fuck, then write their name down. (If the name is not their real name, it won't work.)

2: The spell won't take effect unless you touch a part of said person's body. Whoever is under the effects of the spell can influence the thoughts of others by passing the effects of the spell to others via touch.

3: The spell wears off about an hour after it takes effect. After the spell wears off, the target (and anyone touched by them) will have no memory of what has happened.

4: There is no limit to the amount of times someone can be put under the effect. To reapply the effect, simply write down their name on top of the area where it was written previously. However the more the name is written, the more the target is accepting to open debauchery(even when not under the spell).

At first, Twilight think's nothing of it. However after experimenting with it (and fucking Trixie), she confirms that's the real-deal and is joined by an unexpected guest - the notebook's previous owner; an Alicorn named Molestia.

Molestia tells Twilight that her plan is to transform Equestria into a utopia of sexual debauchery with that book, and she left it for Twilight to find due to her "uniqueness". While hesitant at first, Twilight eventually agrees, planning to take her vengeance on thoese who mocked and mistreated her.

However as time goes on, Twilight's actions start to target ponies outside the school as well, eventually drawing the ire of another unicorn, Princess Celestia's student; Sunset Shimmer...

are you going to write this, or is this just an idea being thrown up into the air?

3853045 Just an idea I am putting out, hence why it's "up for grabs".

Fusion Fool the 3rd
Group Admin

If I didn't have five hungry stories, dood. I'd be on board.

As soon as I saw the word futanari, I knew I'd find you posting here. :rainbowwild:

Fusion Fool the 3rd
Group Admin

3854579 Oh, you got me, dood.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6