Heartwarming 1,099 members · 1,900 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So as you all know the "It's A Pony Kind of Christmas" album came out recently. Ponified versions of classic songs sung by each cast member Personally I loved the thing to death and I feel like the brony artist community should finally put together a collab for the holidays. The analysis did one, the voice actors, and the animators all have collabs. It's been a long time since artists did one.

Basically, what I'm asking is for a bunch of artists to come together to make an animatic for each song. For those who don't know what it is it is a sort of story board, a series of images detailing movements and actions during a scene. We don't have time for a full scale animation but I think we could at least, if we had enough people, get some animatics done in the two months we have. If possible we don't even have to do all 10 songs.

Once again I would love for all of us to work together to do something fun. You don't have to be the best you just have to be dedicated. If you guys are interested please hit me up in a pm or on skype (spiritshift96)

Man, I was thinking it was going to be weird hearing ponies singing religious Christmas songs... and then they changed them all so they weren't. :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2