Guns of Equestria 191 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Since this is a group about guns: What are you favorite guns?

M1 Garand: that old girl may kick like a mule and isn't the most accurate but I love that gun:rainbowkiss:

Kar98k: The Mauser brothers sure knew what they were doing when they made the G98 back before WW1:moustache: If a mechanism created over a century ago is still in use by countless rifles... Mauser sure did something right:yay:

2168384 Let's see, hooves down I absolutely love the AA-12 on full auto, then SPAS-12, basically any shotgun will be my favorite. And then rifles and handguns and assault rifles.

Mine would be the following:

AKM, AK74, SVD, RPD, MN m91/30, MN Type 53, TT-33, and Makarov PM. Or any other soviet gun really, these are favorites of my inventory. Still working on a PKM, but they are expensive right now. I'm itching to pick up the Record-1 Rifle ( SV98 ) when it gets into the US.

2168384 My favourite guns are the colt SAA, the AMT hardballer, the L115A3 AWM sniper rifle, an assault carbine and a spas 12 shotgun

Mosin Nagant main rifle of the soviet army and their sniper units during the second world war.

L115A2: Main sniper of the british armed forces and a weapon system used around the world...nickname the arctic rifle.

or

L85A2: the main assault rifle of the british army. Bull pup.

Top Five Favorite Guns:
• HK416 / M27
• M98
• P226
• Remington 870
• M249 Para

Tremble before the glorious Colt 1911, you peasants (I'm sorry if I offended you guys)!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8