Guns of Equestria 191 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This is a question that I think I've nailed down, but still would like your opinion.

In my story, I handle guns with mana clips. This is to make sure non mages are capable of using them, but mages have the advantage of using their own mana instead of reloading. They also have the advantage of producing any type of bullet (FMJ, AP, shock, incendiary, etc.).

I'm thinking of changing the system to be more like Mass Effect 2, where you eject cooling clips rather than cases. In this case the magic would come from a mana-producing core.

So, what do you think about the idea? How does your idea differ?

If i have to make a magic gun i make it shoot magic bullet gem crystal

wean the magic tip made out of a very hard magic gem and it the crystal bullet it fire our off the gun at very high speed, puls if you got the right magic skills you can make thos bulet in to them shooting water wind and fire even more.

1008807 If i have to make a magic gun i make it shoot magic bullet gem crystal
wean the magic tip made out of a very hard magic gem and it the crystal bullet it fire our off the gun at very high speed, puls if you got the right magic skills you can make thos bulet in to them shooting water wind and fire even more.

what you think of it?

I wanted to know about ideas on loading mechanisms. Having crystal bullets, only mages can do it, that sort of thing, but I like your idea.

1009226 but theres a down side to it crustal bullters real be hard and cost more to make, than nomel lead bullets. also if you don't do it it right... well let just say i hope you feel ok losing an arm or part of your face.

Well, my OC, Daniel Kevlar, uses what I think might be classified as 'magic' guns.

Basically these weapons are pretty much living organisms that fire some form of bone/metal at high velocities. The bullets are also living and often consume organic matter, killing the target or hiding the body (in essence). These bullets are 'loaded' when the organism creates more ammunition in it's magazine, akin to teeth growing from your gums.

The weapons are semi-sentient, able to feel pain and discomfort along with being able to die. Daniel is able to recreate these weapons in the case of loss or death.

And to top it off, these guns do not need to be reloaded as long as Daniel is in contact with them. Any other means of reloading is denied as the magazines will not be ejected unless Daniel orders the gun to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6