Straight Shipping 2,897 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Vexy
Group Admin
Vexy #1 · Aug 14th, 2013 · · 1 ·

Well, that concludes July's Competition. The competition is now closed, and new fics won't be accepted unless you grovel at my feet give a valid reason as to why you need to submit your entry so late.

Onwards to business: we have three entries this month for you to have a look at. As explained in the original competition thread, any one in the group can vote on this competition, regardless of anything. To vote, you can upvote the comment for the fic below, and at the end of the week I'll be counting up the votes. Of course, this means that you can vote once per entry, so you can vote for all of the fics if you like, or you can just vote for one.

Just a word of warning, I won't be counting downvotes. If you downvote my comment:

Shit gets real.

If you would like to vote, please make sure you vote by Wednesday 21st August, 23:00 GMT, as that's when I'll be counting up the votes. If you vote after that, your vote may not be counted.

So without further ado, here are our entries:

Vexy
Group Admin

Better Than Art

Clocking in at over 11'000 words, it looks like Killbles has written yet another awesome Soarin' shipping. Be sure to click on the image to check this one out, but prepare yourself for a lengthy read!

Vexy
Group Admin

Diary of a Cheated Mare and a Mare in Love

Clocking in at just over 2000 words, CometTail has written an emotional shipfic that has been chopped up into nice, easy chunks for you to read at your leisure. You can check this one out in between breaks if you like as each chapter only takes a few minutes to read! What's more is this is still incomplete, so you can expect to see more in the future!

Vexy
Group Admin

Skydance in Dreams

Out of our entries, this one is in the middle for the word-count, clocking in at just over 3500 words. This month, Bad_Seed_72 has written us a nice SoarDash shipfic. Click on the image to check this one out!

Comment posted by Vexy deleted Aug 14th, 2013
Comment posted by Vexy deleted Aug 14th, 2013

1520680>>1520677 I think you'll want to double-check that...

Vexy
Group Admin

My head is breaking... one second... :rainbowlaugh:

EDIT: There. :twilightsmile:

They are all really good, glad some people participated in the competition. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7