Bronystories Fan Club 212 members · 68 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Bronystories
Group Admin

I recently created the CakePie group. It's purpose is to celebrate the limitless clopfic potential involving Pinkie Pie and her employers, Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

There's more to work with than just stories revolving around infidelity. In addition to Mr. Cake scoring a little Pie on the side, there are potential stories involving a lesbian tryst between Pinkie and Cup Cake.

Stories could also be made involving a consensual threesome, femdom, rape, pregnancy, foodplay or a family-wide orgy with the twins, (aged up if you prefer.) These are just a handful of examples.

As of April 18, 2013, when I searched clopfics for stories tagged with Pinkie Pie, Carrot Cake and Cupcake, I found only two results.

As such, CakePie seems to be a group without stories. I'm baffled by the lack of attention this pairing has on the site.

If you're like me and enjoy CakePie stories, then join the group.

Like a constipated Great Dane during a newspaper strike, we don't have much to go on right now. I'm hoping that will change soon.

One day CakePie will become a legit group. All we need are some stories. If anyone has a desire to write a CakePie clopfic, contact me and I can send you ideas and a story outline.

Can we get a link to those CakePie stories?

Bronystories
Group Admin

One of the stories was cancelled, the other one doesn't really count because Pinkie doesn't have sex with either of the Cakes.

It's kind of sad that for all the numerous CakePie pictures on derpibooru, the brony fandom is severely lacking in the CakePie clopfics.

891611 Then write some!

Bronystories
Group Admin

I'd love to, but I'm already swamped with other story assignments. :applejackconfused:

Maybe someday I'll be able to write a couple CakePie clopfics, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to inspire others.

891691 Am I the only one writing comments on here?

no you are not

891817 You need to click reply to this comment in order for me to see it.

893492 no you arent the only one commenting on this thing

895124 That's better.

895125 yah i know i just totaly forgot at the time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11