Terraria 163 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

1.3 has been out for a month and still no new stories?
I wish I had the concentration and skill to write one, but really, no one does?

4599230 I don't get 1.3 since I have the game on iOS.

And I'm currently writing a Terraria fic, not to mention I recently saw one in the Popular Stories box.

4599235 Still, something out of the community. It's not as if just the 99 people in this group are the only players here.
Wait. There was? Huh? Where? I must know of it!
(Also, that was a remarkably quick reply.)

4599243 i believe it was called The Terrarian Tank. It's one of those "shady merchant at a convention" fics though.

4599269 That reaction is soft-serving it.

4599259 *Sigh* Well, at least there's something out there. I'll check it in the morning, I suppose. But as for the template/premise, I'm with DR_LaZer.

The only story with the merchant premise I ever enjoyed was the Dullahan one. All the rest...

4599306 JonTron will save us, though.

4599314 What he won't save us from, however, is finding it. A Quick search yielded nothing. Was it taken down?

4599320 Do you have your 18+ search turned off? It's rated mature.

4599329 Well that's goddamn perfect. I'm not turning that on. I try to keep my computer out of the mature site. Just bothers me a bit.
So, unless anyone knows any non-mature Terraria 1.3 fics...

*Falls through the floor*

4599230 Can't write, waiting for Lunar Invasion on Expert world.

4599259 God... I left the Displaced group a while ago when I came to my senses, but those shitty stories are EVERYWHERE now. Is nothing sacred?! :raritydespair:

Luz

4599258 try placing some blocks in mid-air and set an arena when fighting him

i'm still trying to ace the whole achievements, then i'm going to move to the expert mode of that fight

4599230 i'm in the prosses of planing one but it might take a while sorry :twilightblush:

4601367 Well, at least someone is making an attempt! That is infinitely better than nothing!

4602376 still gonna take awhile im gonna plan this out from start to finish no whiters block for me!!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

4602720 Hah, better strategy than many.
I'd be happy to help or edit when the time comes, if you'll have me. People tell me I'm pretty good at that.
But, uh, feel free to decline. No pressure.

4602882 thank you i'll defenetly need the help i can't spell to save my life XD

4602899 Hah, great then! PM me whenever you have any questions or anything for me to look over. I'll follow you for now, so I don't forget.

I definitely COULD write a fic, but...
I happen to have a very short attention span, and I got caught up with schoolwork, so ja?

4599230 I have actually been tinkering with the idea of a Terraria story, just don't want to make it cause I am afraid of the turn out ;-;

4733464 What's the worst that could happen?
Seriously, worst case is that you get a trolling hater, or it doesn't take off. Nothing seriously bad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26