Into the Black 323 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

“Can you believe it Timey?” she asked Time Turner as he situated himself, adding yet another setting to his prized invention, a sonic screwdriver, decades ahead of the current tech. He had another invention, a blue box, only half finished, that he bringing along. The humans would have good spare parts for the box.

“Honestly? I never would have,” he said, fiddling with the sonic. The device was attuned to his hooves so he could mess with it as he pleased, despite not having fingers.

“Its amazing,” the pegasus gasped back. She opened her mouth to speak again but was interrupted by loud knocking at the door. It was soon opened by a human. She was some five and a half foot tall, brown hair, hazel eyes, and an average face with a slim body build.

“I am Loresa Hinduren, the captain sent me to retrieve Time Turner,” Loresa said, her actions stiff.

“Of course, Ms. Hinduren, I am ready,” Time Turner nodded to the woman. A loud slam interrupted them and they turned around. The wooden door to the room had shut and, after a moment of kicking, slamming, bucking, and multiple other tries, it was jammed.

“Timey? Why not try the sonic?” Dusk inquired, innocently.

“Because, how many times have I told you? IT DOESN’T DO WOOD!” He said, rather forcefully, “Should I ask for a better quality door so we can escape?”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1