Cross-dressing Ponies 520 members · 215 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

recently in my dreams a new re-occurring theme that has been happening in them is my dream self being depicted as crossdressing to some degree , even though i haven't been crossdressing much more than i usually do as of recent , and the only times i've gone out crossdressed in public was for halloween , yet because my dreams are so complex and crazy involving many other people/characters i was always around others , as in like in a public setting , while crossdressed in the dream , so that adds a different dynamics to how my dream self behaves in the dream.....

wonder if anyone else has been having this recently or if there's some interesting stories to be shared , before recently i've only dreamed about myself being crossdressed a few times in my life and.....oh right! there was that 1 dream , i don't don't remember the context of it anymore , but i remember having this gorgeous crimson red dress/corset kind of thing that i thought looked so good on me when i looked at myself in a mirror with it on that after i woke up i wanted to get that same dress irl , that was years ago though....

I had a very vivid dream about being pregnant once. It was very tender and gave me feelings I didn't know I could feel. Then I woke up and cried a little bit.

I don't want children, but I suppose my subconscious does.

4866798 interesting , can't say i've ever had a dream where i was pregnant.....

I think I can imagine the feeling (I'm a boy so I'm not sure :pinkiehappy:) but I also have a really cool dream about being in Equestria and living with Scootaloo as my sister, and when I woke up, I cried a lot (I cried because the thing that woke me up was Scootaloo dying:raritycry:X9000) So I suscribe to someone if I find him/her nice to chat with but I think you are the exception that proves the rule. So have a suscriber

4863534 I am a guy and have never crossdressed before, though I have been tempted, but last night I had a dream I was a 12 year old again dressed up in girls PJs at a sleep over. So ya I have had crossdressing dreams.

5398179 That sure is something. Can you tell me what happened at the sleep over I mean if you don't mind And if you still remember

5398179 That sure is something. Can you tell me what happened at the sleep over I mean if you don't mind And if you still remember

5415250 Just normal things. Talking and playing games.

5415260 Hope it was a good dream and that nobody wake you up in the middle of it. I know how you fell when that happen

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10