The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Vul
Group Admin
Vul #1 · Jul 4th, 2023 · · ·

There are a number of classics that haven't been updated in years but are fantastic. Its always upsetting when you find a great stories that end abruptly, worse still when you see the last chapter was written several years ago.

I can honestly agree with you, there are so many stories that haven't been updated in years or are simply cancelled and it's sad many of them just get lost in the wood works until people find them.

Comment posted by Milk_Barcast deleted Jul 4th, 2023

this is a great idea

When I first started on this site, I exclusively searched for completed stories. It's only after I started to read some of the unfinished masterpieces that I realised what I was missing out on. I think that a lot of people are like me and unfinished stories are not appealing or fly under their radar. Having a folder for the best of the abandoned sounds great.

Mr Stargazer
Group Admin

7854281 I'm going to wait a few days to be sure but this looks like a winner.

I humbly suggest The Audience as an entry.

It does not exist here in FimFiction, but it is an unfinished early fandom classic.

I enjoyed it, at least.
And it's still good for seeing how characters were thought of back then.

FireMaker125
Group Admin

Yeah, I think this is a good idea too.

Also if they have their own dedicated folder, and they are good quality stories, it might inspire some people to continue the works on their own or rewrite them. Ive come across so many good stories that are incomplete and i would at least like an ending or rewrite.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10