The Ultimate Roleplay Group™ 51 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

The main reason I found this group was because I was trying to find a good group to promote my newest story, "Unlikely Heroes". (I actually joined because I like to RP.) I figured a roleplay group would be a good source of OCs, which is exactly what I need.
"Unlikely Heroes" is a story about six of the community's OCs going on an adventure to save Equestria. Basically, I have people submit their characters to me in the comments using a rubric given in the second chapter. Then, i pick six of them (2 earth ponies, 2 unicorns, 2 pegasi) and write a story about them. It takes place a few years after the first Hearth's Warming eve, and before the reign of Celestia and Luna.
I've already had several awesome people submit their characters to me, but I still need a few more, plus it's always good to have a wide selection. I figured you guys would be able to make a great contribution!
Sorry to promote my own stuff here, but I thought you guy's would get a kick out of it.
Thanks for your time!

See you at Ragnarok,

-Raptor

857125 Adammal, master of shadows, big child. A humouring character and also at this point nice, kind, ect.

Anyway he's a shadow with white eyes that mostly sticks to walls (check your shadow now, I bet he's stuck on a wall or the ground!) BTW when he IS stuck to walls he has no eyes

(OC based off of a Final Fantasy Blue Mage)
Name: Carbon Copy
Race: Unicorn
Coat Color: Royal Blue
Mane Color: Brown
Accessories: Blue hat with large white feather; blue robes
Cutie Mark: White wand with complementary magic trail from the tip followed by a blue wand copying the white wand's motions.
Special: Learns magic by being affected by the spell. Has an unlimited capacity for learnt spells, but has a harder time learning more deadly ones.
Personality: Has a small amount of knowledgeable about plants, animals, and countries and sometimes is heard quietly repeating said information to himself. Is normally quiet and doesn't talk to others often. Is known for his fascination for examining things closely, but knows when to keep his distance in a charged situation.

Other than a backstory, that's the basics of Carbon Copy, my main OC. :moustache:

857125 my only OC who was alive back then...

857154>>857165 Actually, if you could use this rubric, that'd be great. :twilightblush:

(Descriptions partially based off of this guy.)
Male
Unicorn
Young Adult
Blue/Royal Blue
Brown
None
Brown
Two long bundles (I dunno the technical term) of hair fall on the sides of his head, reaching down to his his throat. The rest of his mane is shorter, but is rarely seen due to his hat.
Tail is medium long and stops somewhere near the back of his knees. Smooth hair with small, almost unnoticeable curls.
White wand with complementary magic trail from the tip followed by a blue wand copying the white wand's motions.
Blue hat with large white feather; blue robes
Quiet, higher baritone. Capable of singing in a lower baritone.
Tends to stick around others, acknowledging their presence but not interacting. Thinks carefully whenever answering a query, trying to say as neutral of a response as possible.
Shy.
Passive.
Calm.
Usually neutral; sometimes deceptive.
Neutral.
Neutral.
Brave.
Kind, generous, clever, and helpful.
Usually sticks to the back of a group, and goes with the flow. He knows what's right from wrong, but usually doesn't take his own path until the chance presents itself. Rarely interacts with others, but when he does, he usually has short conversations involving short, neutral responses.
Intelligence and Defensive Magic.
None
Scholar
Comes from a family of unicorns. Was last to learn levitation in his class, because he didn't learn it until his older sister played with him and used the magic on him. Earned cutie mark from copying levitation immediately after. Left family when he turned nineteen to fulfill his quest for knowledge and understand his gift.

Comment posted by TheTyrannicalEyeFudge deleted Apr 8th, 2013

Adammal (or Adam)

Fur: Black

Mane: black (poofy)

No tail

White eyes or none at all while on walls

No cutie mark, he's a shadow as stated before

Echo-y and swoosh-y voice which is unfitting for his personality!

Habits are falling too much... And he has short term memory loss

Assertiveness: Balanced

Aggression... Aggressive

Mood: Bored with the world.

Honesty: This isn't an option, but... Diamond tiara!

Selfishness: Selfish

Modesty: Trixie

Courage: Cowardly

Traits: Rude but kind and protecting (like me and my friends are rude to each other but we like each other)

He's bored ever after his friends left him and is now looking for something to do... Everyday
personality disorder, he's a nut! And goes through different emotions in short time periods!

Ability: Offensive/defensive magic

Home town: None... Well, technically all

Backstory: What? He's just your average shadow creature!

^^;; I know this is a very late post... I'm not even sure if this is still going on or if you have gotten all of the ponies you need...
I would love to make an OC for the story if it isn't too late, though!

If I am in time for this, I have a few questions...
What characters do you have so far?
Do you have an over abundance of anything that I can help balance out with my OC (be it personality trait, alliance (for side ponies), gender, or anything else you can think of)?

If there are still some slots in the "mane six" of your story...
Which types of ponies aren't filled up for the six heroes?

Hopefully I'm not too late... This sounds like a lot of fun!

982533 Unfortunately, the main character slots are all taken. You can read this to see who the current OCs are. However, I'm still looking for side characters! I could always use some antagonists, as well as helpers. Thanks for your interest!

1328391 Yes. Really.

1330059 So I noticed that I can only give a helping character now. Mmmm. Not sure if he'd be quite helpful seeing as he is Illogic.:pinkiecrazy:

1331437 That's not true. You can make him a helper, neutral, antag, or enemy.

1332124 No, I mean that he has a rather conspicuous attitude towards everybody because he has powers that the uniformed would say are similar to chaos. He likes to prank and does things very unusually. He's my OC to which I owe my current username. He's on my profile page, too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16