Apple Bloom is Best Pony 928 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Since Apple Bloom is Best Pony, she deserves true love. :heart:
so who do you ship Apple Bloom with?

I ship her with Tender Taps
(PS: Please don't fight over it)

I don't really write shipfics, but the App and the Tapp are definitely cute together.

7458606 Tender Taps seems to be about the only one who has any real chemistry with her. However, I do remember the early days of the fandom where she was paired up often with Spike.

It's open enough you can ship her with lots of ponies, I find. Just, you know, preferably not all at the same time. OC's aside, it depends more on the angle than anything else.

Tender Taps has already been suggested, but I like the idea of a RumbleBloom story, too. Rumble is an aspiring athlete, trying to get out of the shadow of his famous brother. Look at Apple Bloom's siblings: big shadows there, too. Rumble has the same sort of 'scheming leadership' mix of qualities she has, a bit of the same sass...

I had an idea lying around for 'Apple Bloom's First Rodeo,' a story where she takes part in a junior rodeo and ends up rivalling against Rumble. It got scrapped at the concept stage, though, for... reasons.

Then of course there's Lance. Lance is a nice blank slate character who only had his one appearance (scandalously, I might add: he had potential.) Seems like everyone forgot about him... seriously, look him up on the wiki. You can go places with a colt concept like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5