Apple Bloom is Best Pony 928 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I like them all, but Apple Bloom maybe a bit more than the others. That's part of why she plays an important role in the climax of Fools and Drunks. (That, and she's established in canon as being Zecora's apprentice at herbalistic alchemy).

They play well off each other, and have a lot of lovable or funny attributes while being plausible as young females. The scene in the first chapter of that same story, where they all try to deal with an embarrassing sight, is something you'd never see in-show, but i think I kept them in character.

I like all three members but if I really had to choose it would be Apple Bloom.

Same. The other two feel too generic and cliche'd.

It's kinda sad, though. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were supposed to have their own show/spinoff. And all that "Dramatic irony" in season 1/2 where their talents were obvious, yet they somehow didn't realize what their talents were, turned out to mean nothing because they got their Cutie Marks for getting their Cutie Marks. The old writers had whole seasons full of episode ideas for these characters, and even if they shot themselves in the foot near the start, they made the characters work anyway.

And what marks did they end up getting, again?

A literal Cutie Mark of a Cutie Mark.

Score one for the "Kkat is actually secretly a disgruntled Hasbro employee forced to listen to Jim Miller rant about what he wants to do with the MLP brand but Faust's team won't let him day-in day-out" theory.

I can't choose!
But that's why I'm Also in Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle groups

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5